Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The Postcard Project


Week 1
In case you don't know I have THE most adorable nephew in the world! His name is Thomas but unfortunately he lives in England and I live in Canada. I was there in March for a week visiting and had a brilliant time. He is very smart and can already say Hippopotamus and experimental which is pretty darned good for a 2 year old! Last week when I was talking to my Sis on Facebook (as you do!!) I decided I would make him a postcard and mail it to him! Of course from my perspective, once it is mailed it should be there the next day! However the mail between Canada and the UK is not that fast, and we are still waiting for it to arrive. In the meantime I decided that it would be fun to make one every week and that way he wont forget his Aunty Sharon!!

Of course my postcards are in fabric, although at some point he may get a watercolour one! So watch this space and lets see how I do on the one a week pledge! Theoretically it will keep me blogging!!!
Mailed March 29th arrived April 7

No comments: