Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Oh Joy!


Well having finally recovered my passwords etc here I am!! I spent a great part of the Christmas holiday ( christmas when was that now??) tidying this sewing/art room. We are getting there!! Slowly!

The felting machine and I are having great fun barr the broken needles. (There is a limit to thickness fo felting!!) I was doing a journal page yesterday for a swap I am in on ATCS4ALL, and yesterday I left it alone as half of me said it was done and the other half said nono no, stitch on it as well. Today I came home and now I cannot see how on earth I though it might be finished!
Here is is so far, I am about to do some free motion stitching on the top, wish me luck!!! Getting mistaken stitches out of felt is NOT fun, and near impossible!

Oh yes, with physiotherapy (Thanks Heather and David) my wrist is fully functional!!

No comments: